Tuesday, November 26, 2013

No Tomorrows

Its up to me to share with you the news I have today.
That Jesus died to save my soul and He washed my sins away.
For all have sinned the Bible says, and the road to hell is broad.
But these are written that ye might believe that Jesus is the Son of God.
The Perfect One, the King of kings, loves you and me the same.
There's nothing we can ever do for heaven's prize to claim.
Just trust in Jesus with all your heart and He'll make a place for you.
There's room for all and your friends, and all your family too.
When my breath has ceased in life and this earthly place I leave,
Tis heaven where I'll make my home for all eternity.
Please don't wait; do not delay; It can cause you many sorrows.
Ask Jesus into your heart right now for you may not have.........

--Lori Anderson, 33 years Redeemed

John 20:31 - But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Acts 16:31 - And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

No comments:

Post a Comment